If you have ever lost yourself in the hypnotic frangrance of a rose,chances are,you are already in love with the most popular flower of all.Cleopatra included roses in her beauty regime and from there,for generations,it has been used by women all over the world to enhance their looks.
Rose water is one of the most amazing ingredients that you can add to your beauty routine.My mother used to tell me how good is for my skin,but I was too young to listen to her.Now,I find myself looking for natural ingredients in every cream,toner or serum that I use.
Benefits of rosewater for skin:
- Rosewater helps to maintain your skin’s pH balance.(it helps fight acne,dermatiti & eczema too)
- Hydratate ,revitalize ,moisturize and smooth out the skin.
- It also helps to heal scars,cuts and wounds.
- Calms the skin to help ease stress.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells along with regenerating skin tissues.
- The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water help to recover the quality of hair.
- Helps to treat mild scalpinflammations and dandruff that is caused by fungal infections .
- Rosewater helps to revitalize aging skin while keeping fine lines and wrinkle at bay.
Benefits of rosewater for eyes:
- Helps prevent and cure dark circles and puffines.
- Helps cleanse and cool the eyes in a gentle manner.
You can prepare your own rosewater at home or you can buy it from drugstore for a really nice prince( 4 euro).